Monday, September 28, 2009

UR ONE IN A MILLION..........


It all started in the blink of an eye
it tuk only a moment to chum up wid ya
i noe wht iv got my bosom friend
really feels gud on d inside
to have someone lyk u to believe in
wen i talk, u listen 2 me
mk me laugh at ur silliest stuffs
dnt get angry wen i ask u to go away
keep ur cool even in d worst f situations
wanna thank u fr all dat
wanna thank u fr being my boon companion....
i value r frndship above nethn else
ur d apple f my eye,i cnt deny
widout you im jz lyk a sky widout sun....
For ya, thrz nthn i wdnt give
nthn cn eva stop me to luv u to bits...
thru every tear, i try to smile
every tym i c tht sparkle in ur eyes......
its u who keeps telling me every single tym
baby,thrz no red light in the lyf..
ur not jz a pal who noes my deepest thotz
not jz a sm1 whoz always by my side
ur actually a music to my lyrics
a soul tht cn save another one lyk me
U noe d secrets i cd neva tell
u noe me bttr thn... me,myself n i............
ur always thr to pacify wid ur velvet touch
how lucky m i to find a diamond in d rough
hw lucky hv i been to found a one in a million
yes, cuz ur one in a million
its wen u n me 2gthr.........
every moment bcms a silent conversation
n d tym pretends tht it'll neva end
n emotions churn up the hearts f 2 frnz
itz wen u n me 2gthr..............
we cn brighten d nights darker thn ebony
own all the tym in d world to share r probz
n suddenly bcm a barrel f laughs........
but wen i c tht fear in ya eyes
a fear f losing me sm day...
a thot f face'n dis cold world widout me...
i try more n more...
to express my true feelings f care n luv
to let ya noe each passing day ...
dat ur one in a million to me
my dear mate f all times
wana whisper smth in ur heart
in case thrz no 2nd chance to tell ya dat..
ur second to none
ur second to none...!!
even if my days on earth wr thru
i'll be out thr waiting fr you
jz fr my true boon companion to arrive
n get back wht's already mine
n get back my one in a million!!!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No comments:

Post a Comment